Teaching United States History

David Roeder
North House
Topic: Teaching History
EQ:

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Presentation Reflection


1. My first interview actually gave me the idea of presenting on what history can mean to people. While talking to my interview we got sidetracked, as usual considering i cannot keep a straight train of thought for too long, and we got to discussing how people just don't care about history anymore. I thought that on talking about how history can mean different things to different people could change that.

2. I feel that the reason that I like history really stood out. Just for the reason that my reason was kind of narcissistic and basically made me feel good about myself.

3. The hardest part for me was the visual. I’m not artsy OR creative in any way, shape, or form. So I had to think especially hard for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment