Teaching United States History

David Roeder
North House
Topic: Teaching History
EQ:

Monday, August 29, 2011

Senior Project Topic

My topic is Teaching United States History. I chose this topic because growing up as a child I have always had a fondness for History. And as I grew I really developed a love for my country. The final reason, and what sealed the whole deal was my High School U.S. History teacher. Because of him I decided to combine my two loves of History and the United States into one career. I wanted to apply this in a practical way and i thought what could be better then passing my love and passion for United States History to latter generations. Over the course of this year I hope to gain the skills required to complete my goals. I also hope to have some college choices in mind and to be able pursue my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment